Cenimy ludzi, pracę i przywiązujemy dużą wagę do relacji, a to wszystko w atmosferze wzajemnego szacunku i pełnej akceptacji dla różnic.
ENGLISH TEACHER FOR KIDS
MONTHLY SALARY OF UP TO 6,540zł GROSS (up to 20h of lessons per week)
· love working with kids and can easily engage with them
· have at least 2-year experience teaching kids and teens
· have loads of positive energy that you pass onto everybody around you
· love changes and thrive in a dynamic environment where each day is different
· love learning new things and strive to become a better person every day
· A native speaker of English
· a warm, friendly and empathetic person who loves to help other people
· A night owl who prefers working in the afternoon and evening
· Ok with the fact that the school is located in Radwanice, 8km away from city centre and you will have to commute
Were all your answers positive?
Chances are we are looking for you
We believe that great and passionate teachers have a huge positive impact on kids and their future.
Would you also like to be part of that?
Before you answer, we want to be clear with one thing: if you are looking for a side hussle just to get some extra cash, then think twice. We have very high expectations towards ourselves and everybody who joins our team. Educating children requires a lot of effort and committment on teacher’s side. If you know that you will not be able to offer that – stop reading.
A few words about Effective English…
We decided to open Effective English School because we believe that high quality education is key for kids success. Our mission is to empower children to use English with confidence so they never have to lower their expectations just because they cannot speak English. The quote that we always have at the back of our heads when we teach is: „tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn”. We are always on the search for new ways of engaging kids so they achieve amazing results.
Mira Laskowska, the founder of Effective English, has been teaching kids for almost two decades. This gave her a great expertise in education which she loves to share with teachers that join the team. She has been very successful in delivering the promise of Effective English education. Many of her students (some of them still continue their journey with Effective English) already got a very good command of English even though they are still in elementary school!
What kind of team are we?
Passionate, goal driven with loads of positive energy. We treat one another like family members because we believe that great atmosphere at work influences our mindset and growth in a beneficial way.
What will be your responsibilties?
Your job will be to teach English during 60-minute lessons according to our motto: ‘involve kids and they will learn’. Of course, we will provide appropriate training to help you do that. You will read books with kids, sing songs, dance, act, play with kids and do different projects that we will plan for together. The groups are rather small, 5-6 kids which will help you to focus on individual needs of the students. Most lessons will be scheduled for afternoon and evening and all of them will be carried out in Radwanice, a calm village just 8 km away from Wrocław city centre.
We teach differently. What does it mean?
There are no coursebooks and no tests. Instead we want to involve kids in art and crafts projects, drama, cooking workshops and plenty of games. Kids will be immersed in English throughout the whole lesson in which case the focus of the lesson will not be English but the project or a song or a book. Students will acquire English as a side effect of whatever we do in the classroom, because each activity will require communication
What do we offer?
· Job that you will sincerely be proud of, where you will have a chance to make an actual impact on kids and their future
· Friendly atmosphere at work with everybody super helpful where you will feel worthy and important
· Salary of up to 6,540zł per month for 20 hours of lessons per week
· Type of contract: contract of mandate
· Lessons during the week as well as weekend workshops once a month
· Full training and support
· Access to our lesson plans and a wide range of ready made materials for lessons
Apply if you meet all of the criteria below:
· You replied ‘yes’ to all the questions that we asked at the top
· You are able to fully commit to this job
· You want to grow together with the school
· Proactivity is your second name
Do you want to apply?
If you are convinced that it is you we are looking for then, please:
· Using a voice recorder record your answers to the questions below:
1) Why do you want to teach English to kids?
2) Present a few examples of when you showed that you were proactive and helpful
3) Why do you want to work for Effective English?
Please make sure that your recording is max 10 minutes long.
· Provide your CV
We will only consider complete applications (CV and recording).
We are aware that this is additional effort on your side but, just like we mentioned before, this job will require committment from you so if you already feel this is too much, do not apply.
So? Do you dare join the Effective English Team?
Send your recording and CV to: email@example.com